Let our Moonlight Flower JewelCandle transport you to a world of tranquility and moonlit bliss. With a hypnotic floral scent, this candle will help you drift into dreamland, unencumbered by stress, with a hint of vanilla to help you feel your most relaxed.
As you drift through the twinkling sky, you may also catch just a touch of pine scent - our signature touch, just enough to ground you as you float towards dreamland.
What are you waiting for? Try the Moonlight Flower Jewel Candle and meet us on Cloud Nine.
After a few hours of enjoying your candle, check inside the wax for your handpicked piece of jewelry!
You may not receive the exact style of the jewelry as shown in the image. The jewelry style is a surprise that you’ll only discover when you’ve burned the candle for a few hours. Once we’ve made our Jewel Candles, we don’t keep any record of what jewelry is in them, so the jewelry you receive is as much a surprise to you as it is to us!
- A beautiful silver bracelet (flexibly adjustable between 6.5 in - 7.5 in)
- Gorgeous silver earrings
2. Do not use if glass is cracked or chipped.
3. During each candle use, it is recommended to burn long enough to liquefy the entire top layer of wax (which can take a few hours). Allowing the candle to liquefy from edge-to-edge will keep the opening wide and preventing tunneling.
4. Trim candle wicks to 1/4" before each use. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle. Do not drop matches or other flammable items into the candle.
5. Keep candles away from curtains or anything around the candle that could ignite. Keep in mind that curtains and other objects can move and come into contact with a burning flame. Do not burn candles in a draft. Always keep candles in sight when in use and keep away from children and pets.
6. Never move a burning candle. Allow the candle to cool and wax to solidify before moving. The candle, container and/or wax can become extremely hot when in use.
7. Please use tweezers to retrieve jewelry. Use a candle plate to protect surfaces. Never put a candle directly on a surface that is flammable or could be damaged by heat or oil.
8. Keep the candle wick centered and the wax pool free of debris.
9. Burn candle for no more than 3 hours at a time.
10. If candle wick develops a mushroom carbo tip, extinguish the candle, allow to completely cool and remove the tip by pinching between fingers using a tissue. This will ensure your candle burns evenly and prevent excess wick debris from falling into the candle.For more Candle Safety Rules please visit the NCA's Candle Safety Page www.candles.org/fire-safety-candles