My Favourite Person – Jewel Candle
Want to show your favorite human how much they mean to you, but not sure how? Let us help out both you and that special human with the My Favorite Person Jewel Candle - the perfect way to show them you care, even when you don’t have the words.
The bright, fruity smell of freshly picked strawberries gives this candle a special something that makes it the perfect gift for any birthday, anniversary, or special occasion. Hand-poured with love right here at Jewel Candle, the My Favorite Person candle is bound to fill your Favorite Person with both comfort and appreciation.
After a few hours of enjoying your candle, check inside the wax for your handpicked piece of jewelry!
A surprise jewel in each candle.
- A beautiful silver bracelet (flexibly adjustable between 6.5 in - 7.5 in)
- Gorgeous silver earrings
The exact style of the jewelry is a surprise that you’ll only discover when you’ve burned the candle for a few hours. Once we’ve made our Jewel Candles, we don’t keep any record of what jewelry is in them, so the jewelry you receive is as much a surprise to you as it is to us!
Burn time of your Jewel Candle : between 90 and 125 hours for large jars
2. Do not use if glass is cracked or chipped.
3. During each candle use, it is recommended to burn long enough to liquefy the entire top layer of wax (which can take a few hours). Allowing the candle to liquefy from edge-to-edge will keep the opening wide and preventing tunneling.
4. Trim candle wicks to 1/4" before each use. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle. Do not drop matches or other flammable items into the candle.
5. Keep candles away from curtains or anything around the candle that could ignite. Keep in mind that curtains and other objects can move and come into contact with a burning flame. Do not burn candles in a draft. Always keep candles in sight when in use and keep away from children and pets.
6. Never move a burning candle. Allow the candle to cool and wax to solidify before moving. The candle, container and/or wax can become extremely hot when in use.
7. Please use tweezers to retrieve jewelry. Use a candle plate to protect surfaces. Never put a candle directly on a surface that is flammable or could be damaged by heat or oil.
8. Keep the candle wick centered and the wax pool free of debris.
9. Burn candle for no more than 3 hours at a time.
10. If candle wick develops a mushroom carbo tip, extinguish the candle, allow to completely cool and remove the tip by pinching between fingers using a tissue. This will ensure your candle burns evenly and prevent excess wick debris from falling into the candle.For more Candle Safety Rules please visit the NCA's Candle Safety Page www.candles.org/fire-safety-candles