Craving a relaxing vacation to Southeast Asia, but can't find the time? Our Thai Orchid Jewel Candle uses the intense and captivating scents of the classic Thai Orchid to refresh and renew your space. Breathe in the exotic combination of ylang-ylang and tiaré blossom and imagine yourself transported far, far away - without ever leaving your couch. With coconut extracts, jasmine and orange blossom, this candle has both restorative and reviving effects.
The orchid is considered a symbol of love and beauty when found in a traditional Asian garden. Bring a little more love and beauty into your home with the Thai Orchid Jewel Candle.
After a few hours of enjoying your candle, check inside the wax for your handpicked piece of jewelry!
You may not receive the exact style of the jewelry as shown in the image. The jewelry style is a surprise that you’ll only discover when you’ve burned the candle for a few hours. Once we’ve made our Jewel Candles, we don’t keep any record of what jewelry is in them, so the jewelry you receive is as much a surprise to you as it is to us!
- A beautiful silver bracelet (flexibly adjustable between 6.5 in - 7.5 in)
- Gorgeous silver earrings
2. Do not use if glass is cracked or chipped.
3. During each candle use, it is recommended to burn long enough to liquefy the entire top layer of wax (which can take a few hours). Allowing the candle to liquefy from edge-to-edge will keep the opening wide and preventing tunneling.
4. Trim candle wicks to 1/4" before each use. This will help prevent soot and extend the life of the candle. Do not drop matches or other flammable items into the candle.
5. Keep candles away from curtains or anything around the candle that could ignite. Keep in mind that curtains and other objects can move and come into contact with a burning flame. Do not burn candles in a draft. Always keep candles in sight when in use and keep away from children and pets.
6. Never move a burning candle. Allow the candle to cool and wax to solidify before moving. The candle, container and/or wax can become extremely hot when in use.
7. Please use tweezers to retrieve jewelry. Use a candle plate to protect surfaces. Never put a candle directly on a surface that is flammable or could be damaged by heat or oil.
8. Keep the candle wick centered and the wax pool free of debris.
9. Burn candle for no more than 3 hours at a time.
10. If candle wick develops a mushroom carbo tip, extinguish the candle, allow to completely cool and remove the tip by pinching between fingers using a tissue. This will ensure your candle burns evenly and prevent excess wick debris from falling into the candle.For more Candle Safety Rules please visit the NCA's Candle Safety Page www.candles.org/fire-safety-candles